Squam Lake MarketPlace
Squam Lake MarketPlace – reopened in 2012 by the crew at the Squam Lake Inn. We now offer local foods, necessities, prepared foods, sandwiches and so much more to locals and visitors alike. With our renovation, our mission is to provide the best quality ingredients and carefully selected local lakes region and the white Mountains of NH products.
Squam Lakes only convenience store that offers a dock for lake access. Tie up your boat and walk the short path to the store. There you will find great food and drinks!
- Local Craft Beer – Squam Brewing, Throwback Brewery, Moat Mountain and more
- Specialty Coffee – espresso and locally roasted coffee
- Wonderful Wine Collection – small production, top rated, organic and value wines
- Gifts – apparel, squam memorabilia, and home essentials
- Grocery – the ingredients you need to put together a fantastic meal
- Deli – prepared sandwiches, salads, sliced meats, butcher meats and catering
Closed for Season on Sunday, January 2, 2016.
Have a great winter and we will see you in April. Stay posted for reopening date!
863 Route 3
Holderness, NH 03245
at the intersection of Route 3 and Route 113, across from the Holderness Library