Squam Lake MarketPlace
Announcing Thanksgiving Dinner from Squam Lake MarketPlace
Squam Lake MarketPlace is offering Thanksgiving simplified in 2014!
Make it easy on yourself this year and order everything you need for the perfect Turkey Day from us. The bird can be cooked or ready for you to just throw in the oven, then choose 4 sides and one of our house baked pies.
Party platters, soups, starters, our famous ice cream sandwiches and further a la carte sides are also available. We do all the work, the meal will be unforgettable, and you get more time to spend with your loved ones!
Orders must be placed by Sunday, November 16th
Orders will be available to be picked up on Wednesday, November 26th between 11am-5pm.
Call 603-968-8588 or stop by the Squam Lake MarketPlace to place your order today!
Squam Lake MarketPlace – reopened in 2012 by the crew at the Squam Lake Inn we now offer local foods, necessities, prepared foods, sandwiches and so much more to locals and visitors alike. With our renovation, our mission is to provide the best quality ingredients and carefully selected local lakes region and the white Mountains of NH products.
Squam Lakes only convenience store that offers a dock for lake access. Tie up your boat and walk the short path to the store. There you will find great food and drinks!
- Local Craft Beer – Squam Brewing, Throwback Brewery, Moat Mountain and more
- Specialty Coffee – espresso and locally roasted coffee
- Wonderful Wine Collection – small production, top rated, organic and value wines
- Grocery – the ingredients you need to put together a fantastic meal
- Deli – prepared sandwiches, salads, sliced meats, butcher meats and catering
- Menu – Click to download and view our MarketPlace Menu (PDF)
Open from 7:00am to 5:00pm
Open Daily through January 1st.
863 Route 3
Holderness, NH 03245
at the intersection of Route 3 and Route 113, across from the Holderness Library